I heard about this a little over a month ago and decided to search for it out of curiosity. I wish I would have just left it at that and forgot about it. This is a fighting game that came out in 2002 but it feels like something that was originally on the Panasonic 3DO. I don’t really know what to say other than this has beaten out Shadow Warrior of Succession as worst fighting game I have ever played. You hit a button and the damn bikini babe just sits there for a few seconds before she does anything. Plus in the few minutes I played this I got a bug that let me hit the other player from anywhere on the screen. Read the IGN review it is quite funny.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 3 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago