This movie was great. It’s about a little girl that lives in Australia and one day she decides to write a random person in America to ask some questions and become pen pals. I cant say how much I loved this movie. I has a wide range of emotional content from funny to depressing. I dunno what else to say, just see it. It’s worth it.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 11 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago