Pretty good documentary about the problems in the food industry. If you don’t follow this sort of thing its very informative. The only reason it gets points knocked off for me is I already knew most of the information in here. That said though, putting images to the atrocities is very impacting. It also didn’t have the Super Size Me effect and just make me want to eat a big mac so that’s a few point in its favor.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 1 year ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 6 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 6 years ago