I really enjoyed this movie. It’s about a guy whose wife cheats on him and what his mind does to deal with the situation. It feels like a stage play adapted to a movie, not a lot of set pieces, very character centric, and so on. You can not go into this expecting some over the top actioner or major drama this is all character. Overall, I’d say this is worth watching, but don’t expect much to happen.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 3 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago