I haven’t seen to many Hitchcock films so I cant really judge this against them. Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman act well together and have good chemistry. You can tell this is from a time when the Hays code was in effect because the scenes that are supposed to be full of passion are overly watered down, almost to a laughable point. I liked this movie but I don’t think its anything I’ll remember in the long run.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 1 month ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 4 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago