This is a very good movie about a group of rabbits and the hardships they go through to get to a new warren before something terrible happens. I love that there is a mythology that the rabbits believe and how the movie starts with a quick overview of it. This is not a movie meant for younger kids, I would think around 8 or so would be fine. I have yet to read the book so I cant really compare the movie with it. Overall a good movie with good animation and voice acting. Worth seeing if you haven’t yet seen it yet.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 1 year ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 6 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 6 years ago