Damn, I was not expecting this. Yes, I was expecting it to be good, it is Pixar. Beyond the funny moments this movie is very very good. It’s basically a take of mortality and how everything has to end. I was even tearing up a bit at a few point and I never get like that for movies. I don’t care how old you are. This is definitely a must see movie, and one of the best I’ve seen this year.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 6 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago