Frank Castle is my kind of Baddass, and Ray Stevenson is the perfect Punisher for me. This movie belongs in the 80s with the over the top violence and kind of goofy plot. This isn’t completely mindless though. For the most part Castle is smart and doesn’t leave weapons behind instead of throwing the gun when the clip is spent. Overall good movie but definitely not for everyone.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 1 year ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 6 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 6 years ago