This was quite enjoyable if you throw out all the laws of physics and reality. (I know, it’s the A-Team. No one should expect realism.) It’s kinda like watching a Michal Bay movie, only this is actually entertaining. I liked the casting. The acting was good. The story is kinda stupid. (Again, this is a dumb action movie. don’t expect a lot.) Overall this was fun but probably forgettable. Worth seeing if your in the mood for a few explosions, gun fights, and cheesy nostalgia.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 3 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago