This is by far one of the best games I have played in a long time. It’s is challenging beyond all reason (I still haven’t completed the game) It give you a feeling like you cant stop till you finish the next level, no matter how many times you get killed in horrible ways. It hearkens back the to the days of insanely hard platformers on the NES. You just had to keep playing cause you wanted to see what the next level had in store for you. I highly recommend this, but with the disclaimer that you will have a really hard time playing it.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 8 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago