BLLLLAAAAAA that’s all I can really say. It’s not good but not bad, just kinda… blaa. It has some good action, some very wonky CGI, and Seth Rogan. I don’t know about you but it seems that he is already stuck in a rut that he will never get out of. He plays basically the same character in this as in any of his other movies. That’s not a bad thing if you like him but im kinda burned out on him already. So if you like Seth Rogan and action this is probably for you but if not it is very skip-able.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 4 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago