This is B-Movie Nick Cage bliss. simple story is a guy wanting to save his granddaughter Add in car chases, gun fights, a smoking hot girl, and a gun called the God Killer, and that is about all you need to know about this movie. It doesn’t have the greatest story but it has some cool characters. the best one being The Accountant in my opinion. I do wish i would have seen this in 3D. I can tell all the spots that used it, mostly things flying at you, but it would have probably been quite fun to see that way seeing as it was shot in 3D and it wasn’t added in post. Overall great movie for fans off cheese action movies.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 2 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago