You know your in for a plate full of cheese when one of the first lines is “I’ll have my revenge, and Deathstalker too”. At the moment I am only 12 minutes in and there have already been some really bad jokes, 2 half naked dancing girls that seem oblivious to the bar fight around them, and a princess that talks like a valley girl. I think I’m going to enjoy this. alright I couldn’t finish the movie in one sitting, its just too terrible. had to take a nap about half way through cause it just made me want to sleep. The acting is horrendous. The fight choreography looks like a few people just swinging swords around at random (witch it might be for the budget this thing had) The jokes and comedic timing are so bad you can say the punch line 30 seconds before they deliver it, and even then its kinda hard to laugh. But all in all I did like it. It has a charm to it that you cant get in movies now days. People don’t seem to be making these campy ultra low budget action movies anymore. I don’t think this is a movie to watch alone though, its one of those ones that would be great to have a drink with a bunch of friends and make fun of it the whole time.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 8 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago