One of the few movies I can watch over and over and never get sick of. I love everything about this movie. It is a wonderful fairy tale about a boy that tries to find a fallen star for the girl he is in love with. Michelle Pfeiffer is a great witch. Robert De Niro has by far the best roll as a captain of an air ship (that’s all I can say without spoiling anything) and Claire Danes is beyond lovely (sorry, I have a thing for her). Not only that, it was originally a novel by one of my favorite authors Neil Gaiman. So how can you really go wrong? This movie should definitely be put on your must watch list if you have not seen it yet.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 3 weeks ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 4 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 4 years ago