This is a movie I’ve been meaning to watch for a long time. Its a french movie about a Jef Costello a Hitman. The first 10 minutes of this movie contain no dialog. This sets the tone for the rest of the movie. It’s very noirish. There are many scenes that contain little or no dialog and are just to show how cool and professional Jef is at any time. Surprisingly thou I didn’t feel board at any point, even at the slow parts. It’s a good movie, not necessarily something everyone must see, but if you like noir or movies like Leon its worth seeing. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 4 weeks ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 4 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 4 years ago