It starts with a very Beatles esc song. Ringo Star is the dad about to tell his son, that just wants to watch his program, a story. It’s about a town of people where everything is pointy even people’s heads and one day a baby is born with no point just a round head. It’s quite a cute movie and it looks like it was made by the guys that did schoolhouse rock. I have heard that other narrators were used at different times but the one with Ringo is the only one I’ve seen. It would be kinda nice to find the other versions (or at least just the Dustin Hoffman one) to see how they sound.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 8 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago