I’m kinda surprised this doesn’t have “presented by Heavy Metal Magazine” anywhere. Everyone in this has next to no clothing on. Yes it’s about barbarians but in an ice kingdom you would think they would have a little more than loin cloths on. The movie is a typical fantasy barbarian adventure, nothing really new here. The animation is all rotoscoped and if your not used to the style it feels a little odd. Decent movie but nothing great and has a surprising amount of violence. Not really a movie I can recommend to anyone but fans of barbarian movies or rotoscoped animation.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 4 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago