This is the one that I haven’t seen for the longest amount of time. I haven’t seen this since it originally came out in ’93 but I remember likeing it the least. I literaly just started the movie. I’m 30 seconds in and there is already a glaring inconsistency. The poster says at the top “Anciant Japan, 1593” and the first thing you see on the screen is “Japan 1603”. WTF? Not a good sign for the rest of the movie. After re-watching this though, it’s a lot better than the second movie. There is still has quite a bit of slapstick but it seems to take itself a bit more seriously like the first did. Doesn’t hurt that there isn’t much crappy music in this one. My Main problem with this one is that the turtle faces seem to be a bit more robotic than in the last 2. When they are talking they don’t have the smoothness in the motions as they did before. worth watching if your a fan of the turtles.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 6 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago