When Bryant first mentions the replicants that are loose he says there were 6 of them. Then when they are reviewing Leon’s interview he says one of them died trying to get out of the Tyrell corporation. But Deckard only hunts 4 down where is the 6th one? In the work print Bryant does say 2 died so I don’t get why the change was made to this and the theatrical cuts (maybe I just misheard it I don’t know). Dream type sequence with a unicorn added when Deckard is playing piano. Removed the extra Gore from the international cut. The only real significant changes are the removal of the voice over and the addition of the dream. The dream feels like its tacked on for no reason though. I’m not really sure why it was added at all.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 4 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago