Just a few things I’ve noticed watching so far. Christopher Eccleston is a better doctor than David Tennant but only slightly. I like the rage Tennant can show at times. Billie Piper as Rose Tyler annoys the living shit out of me and I’m glad she is gone. I am really liking Freema Agyeman as Martha. Overall a very entertaining show. I’m kinda surprised it took me this long to start watching.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 8 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago