I didn’t like the original and somehow they made this new one 20 times as shifty as that was. I sat through this thing on a flight home and its only 12 hours layer and I honestly cant tell you a damn thing that happened it was that forgetable. I do know there was dancing and although it was done very well its not realistic dancing no one knows routines with 30 other people on a whim without practice. Movies like this just piss me off. If your going to remake something just slap a different name on it for gods sake. Then people at least don’t compare it to the original. I will say that th girl in this was pretty damn good looking though, so it has that going for it.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 4 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago