Why the hell don’t they make movies like this anymore? This movie was so damn funny. The one liners are great. The action over the top and highly unbelievable. Everything about it was worth watching. They even have gun boots and a James Bond type Q lab. There is a modified truck with a freekin mini gun on the side. The bad guys complex seems to be built on top of a nitro glycerin deposit. How could anyone not love this movie? Stop what your doing, go to Netflix, and Queue this movies right now.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 8 months ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 2 years ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 5 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 5 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 5 years ago