This is a tournament style martial arts movie. Think Bloodsport or Mortal Kombat and you’ll get the basics. What little story in place is only there to showcase the martial arts action. And that is perfectly fine. The fights are quick and really fun to watch with quite a few different martial art styles. Any of the people that speak English are awful, cant act and are really annoying. Well actually its all badly acted but the people speaking English are especial bad. But you don’t really watch this kind movie for acting. There is even a crazy Jason Voorhees ripoff. This was good but it’s kind of forgettable.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 4 weeks ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 4 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 4 years ago