Wes Anderson needs to stay away from kids movies. I quite like all his other movies but his storytelling and directing style does not translate well into a movie aimed at children. The movie is extremely boring. 2 of my 3 kids fell asleep trying to watch it last night and I was trying my best not to doze off. I haven’t read the story so I can’t comment on how it translates to the movie. All I can say is it’s a kids movie and my kids didn’t like it very much.
- I'm raising money for Unexpected help for Christian. Click to Donate: gofund.me/unexpected-hel… via @gofundme 3 weeks ago
- RT @pcgamer: We're giving away tons of classic PCG demo discs and old games! RT for a chance to win! pcgamer.com/were-giving-aw… http://t.co/VVa… 1 year ago
- Get a coupon for a free Pei Wei entree when you earn the Sriracha Seeker stamp, now through 10/18! 4 years ago
- Dr. McNinja needs your help. Kickstarter kck.st/I08IqA via @kickstarter 4 years ago
- Depression is a bitch. you can be fine for months. then one tiny thing will hit you like a Damn truck and it's almost to hard to get back up 4 years ago